A Note From Bill & Alyce-Kay
Subscribing to our newsletter is like planning a visit. We'll take you to see places and events here on the Eastern Shore, show you stuff we're working on, let you help us cook up a new recipe ... all the things we might do with you if you traveled here for a weekend. It's for family, friends, clients, customers, and people who want to hear about and see pictures of the beautiful Eastern Shore. We hope you'll write back to us, tell us what's happening in your life, participate in our very cool and sometimes slightly wacky activities, take part in courses and retreats, and maybe even come visit us in real life. When you sign up for our newsletter, you'll get:
- Updates about what we're doing, personally and in our businesses.
- Lots of pictures, stories, and historical insights from the Eastern Shore.
- Our favorite recipes, tips, marriage ideas (we're a super-romantic couple).
- News about classes, retreats, and other learning experiences ... many of which you can participate in while staying in your own comfy home.
- Opportunities to participate in pilot programs -- our first time trying something, which comes with a huge discount and the opportunity to help shape our programs.
- Specials from each of our businesses that you won't find anywhere else.
And all of this conveniently delivered to your email inbox on a sometimes erratic basis (just like your other friends' emails).