to Speak at
I love, absolutely love, to talk about the Lord, especially how He can practically impact your life. I’ve done a lot of speaking at conferences, conventions, retreats, and for small groups, as well as a little preaching here and there.
My degree is in Religious Studies (theology and Greek) — okay, I know that sounds boring, but what it boils down to is that I have a passion for God’s Word and how it can change your life in very realistic ways. God’s ways and means are meant to be applied to every area of your life — whether it’s family, your personal spiritual walk, homeschooling, housekeeping, dating … whatever: God speaks to all of it. Whenever I speak someplace, my goal is to leave attendees inspired, but also with some very practical steps to work on.
Topics I Commonly Speak About
These are just a few of the topics I speak on … and I always love to work on something new.
- Spiritual growth & discipleship (Knowing God personally, the importance of God’s Word, growing in faith, the connection between trusting & obeying God, stewardship of time/resources/gifts, etc.)
- Jewish holidays and how they relate to Christians.
- Homeschool topics – teaching kids household management, time management, etc.
- Encouragement for stay-home moms and women in general.
- Internet Dating for Christians.
I’m always up to a new challenge and love digging into the Word to prepare for another topic.
I can also speak to any group, anywhere via skype if you have access to a large enough monitor or television screen.
If you’d like me to share at your event, you can contact me through the “contact us” link at the bottom of this page and we can discuss what topics you’d like to have me address. I really look forward to serving you in this way.